Jun 7, 2007

Penny

Long time no post! Sorry for the long lapse in my posts. I'm here today to tell you all about Penny.

Penny is my very best buddy, Crystal's, dog. I'm dog sitting Penny while Crystal is in Denver for two weeks, and I absolutely love her... Maybe even more than I love Crystal.

Penny is very well-trained and obedient, AND ENTERGETIC. She LOVES the farm. She loves it outside, and she also likes to chase cats. She's very VERY friendly.

Last night when I got home, I brought Penny inside. She sniffed around and checked things out. She went into mom's room where she was sleeping to see what was up in there. Mostly, she just followed me around. Penny is a constant companion.

When I got ready for bed and flipped back the covers, Penny knew exactly what I was doing. She jumped on my bed and made herself completely comfortable. It took me awhile to get accustomed to her presence beside me, but once I did, I went right to sleep. She woke me up a few times throughout the night(must be what it's like to have a kid), but other than that, she was fine.

All this to say, PENNY IS AWESOME! I love her. I love caring for her, I love petting her, and I love watching her play. She's quite possibly one of the coolest dogs in the world(aside from Rebel), and I get two whole weeks to just love on her. What a blessing!

No comments: