Sep 16, 2007

WOOOOWWWWWWWW

Man, it's been so long since I've posted a blog!

Elevate is so awesome! I love love LOVE my intern family. We've already been through so much together I can't imagine life without them.

God is doing such amazing stuff in my life right now. He's teaching me a lot about grace and mercy and discipline, but mostly He's just expanding my capacity for love. Sometimes it's overwhelming to be around so many people who I love and trust so much. He's blessed me with such amazing friends. Just thinking about it makes me tear up with happiness. I've never been more content and happy with my life as I am right now.

I'm getting to spend the weekend with my family. I've been very busy, so it's nice to have some down time. My brother was baptized today, so I took the day off to see him. I'm staying at my parent's house tonight. I had almost forgotten how much I miss them. Sometimes I get wrapped up in my day to day life and forget about my family back home. They only live 45 minutes away, but I never get to see them, so they might as well live further away. My mom is asleep on the couch next to me. It's nice to just be in her presence.

Soooooooo guess what!? Football season is here and we are starting a new session in KIA. Some of the Children's ministry staff got together and did a football themed rules video. Check out the picture:


Heather and I

No comments: