Jan 29, 2008

Sawubona!!!

In this picture: Me, Natalie Spera, and Heather Stewart



HEY GUYS!!! For all of you who haven't heard, I'm going to Africa! That's right! I am SO EXCITED. I've really developed a heart for missions over my time in Elevate, and I can't wait to get out there and love on those hurting babies!

My team will be leaving for Swaziland, Africa on May 14th. While we are there we will be helping the team from Children's Cup get the Healing Place Swaziland campus up and running.
While we're there I will get to visit a good friend of mine, Natalie. Natalie is leaving next week to move to Swaziland, and will be there for nine months. I'm really glad that God is letting us share a part of this experience together. He is so good!
I am also going to be visiting Mozambique, Africa, while I am there. I sponsor a child in Mozambique through Mission of Mercy. There is a good chance I will get to meet him. I can't wait!

Please keep us in your prayers!

P.S. Sawubona means "hello" in Siswati.

No comments: